Honda PACT Application
Basic requirements for the PACT program
- High school diploma or GED (Attach documentation with the application. College transcripts must be mailed directly to the Admissions and Records Office. Hand delivered transcripts will not be accepted).
- Meet Admission requirements for Rio Hondo College
- Attend college as a full-time student
- Printout of current DMV driving record (Points listed must be 2 or less to qualify for the program)
- AS Degree: Complete local general education requirements prior to the start of the Honda PACT program.
- Certificates only: Complete ENGL 101, Math 070/transferable level math with a “C” or higher OR high school G.P.A of 2.0 or higher with a C or higher in last English or math high school course completed.
How To Apply
- Apply to Rio Hondo College, Apply Now
- Submit supplemental application HondaPACT Application
- New Honda PACT cohort begins every summer. The priority deadline for applications is April 30th. You can visit the Personal Readiness Checklist to assist you in deciding if the Honda PACT Program is a good fit for you.
- If you have any questions you may contact the Honda PACT Counselor at (562) 908-3460