Basic requirements for the PACT program
- High school diploma or GED (Attach documentation with the application. College transcripts must be mailed directly to the Admissions and Records Office. Hand delivered transcripts will not be accepted).
- Meet Admission requirements for Rio Hondo College
- Attend college as a full-time student
- Printout of current DMV driving record (Points listed must be 2 or less to qualify for the program)
- English 101 – College Composition and Research
- Math 070 – Intermediate Algebra
- Reading 023 – Reading College Textbooks
Applications are accepted anytime. The priority deadline for applications is April 15th yearly. Classes start in June of every summer. You can click the Personal Readiness Checklist to assist you in deciding if the Honda PACT Program is a good fit for you.
Please click the Application link below. Complete applications and be mailed or drop off at
Rio Hondo Community College
Career and Technical Education Division
Attn: CTE Honda PACT Counselor
3600 Workman Mill Road
Whittier, CA 90601
If you have any questions you may contact the Honda PACT Counselor at 562-463-7386