PROGRAM DATES – FALL 2018
Below are important dates to keep in mind regarding GO RIO usage during Fall 2018. Please mark your calendar so you are aware of each of these important dates.
Monday, July 23, 2018 – Friday, August 3, 2018
- Continuing full-time students seeking the GO RIO pass will be able to “load” the Fall 2018 GO RIO Pass on-line.
- New and returning full-time students seeking GO RIO, can complete the on-line survey via the AccessRio portal during this timeframe, but must wait until Aug. 6 to approach photo ID window.
Monday, August 6, 2018
- New and returning full-time students seeking the Fall 2018 GO RIO Pass can request the pass at the A&R Photo ID Window. These students must be sure to complete the online survey via the AccessRio portal before visiting the Photo ID Window for assistance.
- Continuing students who missed the opportunity to reactivate during the July 23-August 3 can load the Fall 2018 GO RIO pass on their existing GO RIO sticker.
- Continuing DSP&S students may request a reload onto their existing GO RIO Pass at the Admissions & Records (A&R) Photo ID Window.
- New and returning DSP&S students can request a GO RIO Pass at the Photo ID Window, but must be sure to complete the online survey before visiting the window for assistance. Assistance can be provided in the student computer lab at the DSP&S office.
Monday, August 13, 2018
- All part-time students (9-11.5 units) are eligible to purchase the GO RIO Pass for $50. These students must complete the online survey before visiting the Photo ID Window for assistance. These students will follow the three-step process for purchasing as was done in prior semesters.
- Continuing students in need of replacing an expired or lost GO RIO pass that was issued in Spring 2018 or before can request a replacement at the Photo ID Window. Replacement fees apply.
- New students who just recently lost a GO RIO TAP sticker issued in August 2018 can request a replacement at the Photo ID Window. Replacement fees apply.
Thursday, September 6, 2018
- Starting on this date, students who do not maintain a full-time load (or part-time load of 9-11.5 units) will have the Fall 2018 product deactivated on their GO RIO pass.