PROGRAM DATES – FALL 2020
U-Pass Sticker Fee is $50.00 for all students requesting a pass for Fall 2020. Students can request the pass at the Admissions & Records Photo ID Window. To do so, students must make an appointment through AccessRIO. Look for the link on the Finance Tab under the heading Go Rio TAP PASS Online Survey.
- Students must complete the online survey via the AccessRio portal before visiting the Photo ID window located outside of the Student Services building, across from Parking Lot C. Walkups will not be taken.
- Please fill out a pledge form, the clerk will verify units for qualification (at least 9 units must be carried throughout the semester).
- Student will then proceed to the Cashier’s Window to pay the opt in fee of $50.
- Student will take receipt back to the Photo ID.
- The clerk will confirm payment and issue the U-Pass.
Photo ID Hours:
Open from Aug. 17, 2020 – Aug. 28, 2020 / Mon.– Fri.8:00am – 2:00pm (closed 12:00pm–1:00pm for lunch)
Open from Aug.31, 2020 – Sept. 18, 2020 / Mon. – Fri. 9:00am – 12:00pm
All dates are by appointment only, through AccessRIO.
Mon.-Fri. 8:00am – 2:00pm closed from 12:00pm – 1:00pm for lunch.
The U-Pass is valid from August 15, 2020 – December 5, 2020 as long as students maintain the required minimum 9 units throughout the semester. Students who drop below the 9 units will not qualify for the pass.
Below are important dates to keep in mind regarding GO RIO usage during Fall 2020. Please mark your calendar so you are aware of each of these important dates.
Monday, August 17, 2020 – Wednesday, September 30, 2020
• Continuing full-time students seeking the GO RIO pass will be able to “load” the Fall 2020 GO RIO Pass at the photo ID window at their scheduled appointment time.
• New students seeking GO RIO, can get the GO RIO pass at the photo ID window at their scheduled appointment time, but must complete the online survey before arriving for their appointment.
• Continuing DSP&S students may request a reload onto their existing GO RIO Pass at the Admissions & Records (A&R) Photo ID Window at their scheduled appointment time.
Monday, August 17, 2020– Wednesday, September 30, 2020
• Continuing students in need of replacing an expired or lost GO RIO pass that was issued in Spring 2020 or before can request a replacement at the Photo ID Window. Replacement fees apply. An appointment must be made before arriving at the Photo ID Window. Walkups will not be taken.
• New students who just recently lost a GO RIO TAP sticker issued in August 2020 can request a replacement at the Photo ID Window. Replacement fees apply.
Friday, September 4, 2020
• Starting on this date, students who do not maintain a full-time load “or part-time load of 9-11.5 units” will have the Fall 2020 product deactivated on their GO RIO pass.
Rio Hondo College ▪ Government & Community Relations ▪ 562.463.7268 ▪ www.riohondo.edu/gorio